posted in: TLG | 0

027 Hunting or Farming

Picture 014j

Subject: Are You Hunting or Farming

Join our Double your sales Facebook Group

The place to meet other who listen and want to grow their businesses.

Free Group: Join today:  Click here

Coach Manny’s Inner Circle.

A private group for those who want to take their sales to new levels of success.

To learn more click here.

What is your sales team doing?  Hunting or Farming?



When I talk about hunting, I am talking about going out and aggressively finding those businesses that can answer positively to these 3 questions:

1/        Do you have a want for what I am selling?

2/        Are you in a position to make the decision?

3/        Are you ready to buy?



Hunting means you are out actively looking for those who want to buy now.


Farming on the other hand is trying to stay in front of the prospect, getting them to remember who you are and what you do – so that when they are ready to move and they have a real want, they will take action with you.


My answer – 75-80% of your prospecting time should be spent hunting, and the remaining 20% spent farming.


Up to 90% of the farming can be handled by technology.




Looking for more ways to hunt?

Click here to Download 10 Ways to Be a Better Sales Hunter





Open the top of the funnel and get more leads today.

Connection Data:

Coach Manny – manny@mannynowak.com


856 358 4021

Coach Manny’s Inner Circle – click here to learn more:

Get all the information on our new book:  Targeted Lead Generation.

Click the book and get your copy today.FrontCover